Table of ContentsQuick Overview Eligibility Criteria 1. Academic Criteria 2. Citizenship Documentation 3. Backlog Criteria 4. Education and Gap Criteria 5. Gap Between Applications Important Points Key Takeaways
Wipro WILP Eligibility Criteria
Embarking on a promising career journey often begins with the right opportunities, and Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) stands as a beacon for aspiring professionals.
If you’re eager to step into the world of IT and are considering Wipro as your launchpad, understanding the eligibility criteria is your first crucial step. Read on to know more!
Wipro WILP Eligibility Criteria – Quick Overview
Here’s an overview of the Wipro WILP Eligibility Criteria 2023:
|S.No||Eligibility Criteria for TCS NQT||Information|
|1||Academic Criteria||Minimum of 60% or 6.5 CGPA in graduation. Eligible streams include BE/B.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc.|
|2||Backlog Criteria||No active backlogs|
|3||Education and Gap Criteria||The education gap should be of maximum 3 years.|
|4||College Attendance Requirements||Candidates must not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.|
|5||Citizenship or Appropriate Documentation||Should be an Indian Citizen or should carry a PIO or OCI card, in case holding a passport of any other country.|
|6||Gap Between Applications||There should be a rest time of at least 3 months in between the previous and present application of a candidate.|
Wipro WILP Eligibility Criteria – Detailed Explanation
Before starting the application process for Wipro WILP, it’s essential to understand the eligibility criteria.
These guidelines ensure that the company attracts qualified, competent, and dedicated individuals to join their team.
1. Academic Criteria
To be eligible for Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP), candidates must have meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be full-time graduates of BSc and BCA 2023 batch
- Minimum 60% aggregate or 6.0 GPA is required during graduation
- Candidates must have 50% aggregate in both their 10th and 12th standards
2. Citizenship or Appropriate Documentation
To be eligible for the Wipro WILP program at TCS, candidates must meet specific citizenship requirements.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- If a candidate holds a passport from a country other than India, they must possess either a PIO (Person of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) card.
- All applicants are required to carry original documents that show proof of age, educational qualifications, nationality, and any other relevant credentials at the time of interview.
3. Backlog Criteria
Wipro WILP does not provide leeway for backlogs to ensure that candidates are ready to fully engage in the program without academic hindrances.
- Candidates should have cleared all their subjects and not have any active backlogs, pending or failed courses.
4. Education and Gap Criteria
Wipro WILP allows for a degree of flexibility when it comes to educational gaps, but it enforces specific limitations to ensure that candidates maintain a consistent academic track record.
- Candidates are allowed a maximum of 3 years of education gap, if applicable, between their 10th and graduation.
5. Gap Between Applications
This section outlines the mandatory waiting period between successive applications to Wipro Elite NTH:
- There should be at least a 3-month gap between a candidate’s prior application to Wipro Elite NTH and their current one.
Wipro WILP Eligibility Criteria – Important Points
Here are some important points to note regarding the Wipro WILP eligibility criteria:
- Education should be from institutions recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Core Mathematics as a mandatory core subject in graduation; Business Maths and Applied Maths not considered as Core Mathematics.
Wipro WILP provides a wide array of opportunities for talented individuals hailing from diverse educational backgrounds.
For additional details, please visit the Wipro WILP career portal or reach out to their HR team.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Wipro WILP Eligibility Criteria for 2023?
For 2023, Wipro’s WILP eligibility criteria typically include a minimum of 50% in 10th and 12th standards, with at least 60% or GPA 6.0 in graduation from recognized institutions. A maximum 3-year education gap is allowed between 10th and graduation. Indian citizenship or specific cards are required, and Core Mathematics in graduation is mandatory (Business Maths and Applied Maths not accepted)
2. What are the educational qualifications required to be eligible for Wipro WILP 2023?
For eligibility in Wipro’s WILP 2023, candidates are generally required to have a minimum of 50% in their 10th and 12th standards and at least 60% or GPA 6.0 in their graduation from recognized institutions.
3. Is there a specific age limit for Wipro WILP?
No, there is no age limit for Wipro WILP.
4. Are there any relaxations provided in the age limit?
There are ample relaxations as there is no age limit.
5. What is the percentage criteria for Wipro WILP eligibility?
To meet the eligibility criteria for Wipro’s WILP in 2023, candidates typically need to have scored a minimum of 50% in their 10th and 12th standards, along with achieving at least 60% or a GPA of 6.0 in their graduation from recognized institutions.
6. How is the backlog criteria defined for Wipro WILP?
Candidates must not have any active backlogs.
7. What is the maximum allowable gap in academic career for eligibility?
Wipro allows a maximum of 3 years of academic gap.
8. Can pre-final and final year students apply for Wipro WILP 2023?
For Wipro WILP 2023, only final year students of the 2023 batch can apply.
9. How many attempts are allowed for Wipro WILP?
For Wipro WILP, there is no limit on attempts, as long as age criteria are met.
Explore More Wipro WILP Resources
Wipro WILP Interview Experience
Here are two real-life examples of Wipro WILP fresher interview experiences to provide you with a detailed understanding of what …
How to Prepare for Wipro WILP Interview
Stepping into the world of opportunities at Wipro WILP is a dream for many freshers, and the first crucial step …